Even if you don't like to talk about it, but a crisis can affect any company. Regardless of whether the bank's credit line is exhausted or customers have economic problems, quick and qualified action is required at the first signs of difficulties.
If you take early countermeasures and use the help of competent advisors, you can use the crisis as an opportunity and emerge strengthened and fit for the future. The restructuring of a company requires specialist know-how, good knowledge of the industry and the management of the individual stakeholders.
As an experienced tax aw firm, we recognize warning signals at an early stage and take countermeasures to ensure the preservation of your company. We would be happy to support you in analysing your "current situation" and develop an effective restructuring concept with you, which serves as the basis for the change process in the company. Our team will accompany you through the restructuring process and support you in discussions with lenders such as banks, suppliers or tax authorities. You benefit from our objective view as an outsider and our experience from many comparative cases.
If insolvency is unavoidable, we we will work with the bankruptcy trustees and support you in ensuring the continuation of your business activities.
Our range of services
- Advice in case of imminent insolvency and preparation of a an asset status
- Restructuring support
- Creation of a tailor-made restructuring concept including a new corporate strategy and measures to restore financial balance
- Financial and liquidity planning
- Implementation and monitoring of financial rehabilitation
- Support in negotiations with banks and other creditors
- Preparation and support in case of insolvency